Join the growing number of Pennsylvanians who have pledged to reduce single-use plastic.
Join the Reyes Family.
Harry, Jane, Mikey, & Emily Reyes
no plastic please Pledge
I pledge to eliminate single-use plastic wherever possible for the purpose of reducing the suffering of all living creatures.
When at a restaurant or retail store, I will request “no plastic please” in the following targeted items:
- take out boxes
- plastic bottles
- all styrofoam
TOP 10 ACTIONS TO ELIMINATE SINGLE-USE PLASTIC
- Before ordering, just say “no plastic please”!
- Bring your own shopping bag.
- Carry a reusable water bottle.
- Bring your own coffee cup.
- Pack your lunch/leftovers in reusable containers.
- Say no to disposable straws & cutlery.
- Skip the plastic produce bags.
- Give up beverages in plastic bottles.
- Pay attention to plastic packaging.
- Share these tips with your friends.
Already taken the pledge?
Find out how to become an Ambassador and increase your impact.